The star of breakfast is most usually some well cooked starch. My favorite is PANCAKES!!.....or french toast!
This morning I've decided to continue my use of the in-season CRANBERRY! The taste is soo tart and wonderful, it goes great with most starch and proteins. I think these pancakes will go well on my Christmas breakfast menu.
What you need....
- Pancake Mix (I used a "complete" mix with blueberries)
- *eggs (maybe, depending on the mix you buy)
- Water or *milk (depending on the mix you buy)
- 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- 2 tbs of powdered sugar to sprinkle on pancakes
- Butter for the griddle and to top the pancakes
This recipe is really easy. Just add your favorite sides to complete the meal.
Eat & enjoy!