What you need....
- one or two pounds chicken breast(boneless and skinless if you have it)
- two large onions (julienned)
- one medium green pepper (julienned)
- one large red pepper (julienned)
- one small can of tomato sauce
- half of a large lime (juiced then sliced up)
- 1/4 cup of red vinegar
- 1/2cup of cilantro
- 1 tbs of adobo
- 1 package of Sazón with Coriander and Annatto
Cook it up..........!
In a large deep skillet add 2tbs spoon oil and sauté chicken on medium heat until white. Add the veggies and seasonings (vinegar & lime juice w lime slices too) along with an additional tbs of oil. Turn heat down to low and continue to cook until the veggies are tender.
Thats it! you're all done. serve with crusty bread or rice.....my favorite is basmati rice!
Nothing super or awesome...just a quick good meal!