Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winning Wings

Out of the blue I got a craving for hot wings!......

Just as equally from the blue, came the recipe! I just threw together some of my favorite hot sauces and seasonings and out of the oven came something so tasty I had to share!

What you need....
  • Mexican hot sauce
  • Buffalo wing sauce (American hot sauce mixed together with melted butter)
  • Honey (to taste, I like a good amount of honey in my wing sauce)
  • Adobo
  • Whole wheat bread crumbs (this will make the wings a little crispy)
  • Lime
  • Salt (to taste...lol)
  • Chicken wing portions
  • Baking dish or tray
  • Aluminum foil
  • Olive oil


Mix all the wet ingredients together in a small cup. In a large bowl, mix chicken wings and the sauce you prepared well, add in the bread crumbs, mix well.








On a large cookie sheet, lay out a fitting sheet of foil, lightly grease with olive oil.
Place chicken wings onto sheet evenly spaced.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until tender and well done (no one likes raw tough chicken).

Itadekimasu!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails